Thursday 1 November 2012

winter winds



Jumper - Primark
Coat - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
Bag - Alexander Wang
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


If there's one thing I love about winter more than mittens, it's jumpers. They're so easy to wear as you can wear them with absolutely everything. They're are an easy way of taking your favourite summer outfit right through to winter - how many girls do you see wearing denim shorts, tights, and jumpers nowadays?
This is one of my favourites as it's quite long and it's nice and thick, so it keeps me extra snug. It's also fairly bright, and reds and pinks are always great to wear in the dreary winter months.

Do you have any staples that you think I need in my wardrobe for winter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...