Tuesday 27 November 2012

DIY Studded Camo Jacket

What you will need:
Camouflage jacket (or any jacket of your choice, mine was an old one of my Dad's)
Variety of studs (dead cheap from ebay)
A pen for marking
Scissors for poking holes
And maybe some mega cool badges




Just mark out roughly where you want the studs to go, make sure if you're doing them in a line or some sort of pattern that they're even, or it'll look a bit messy.





Put the studs wherever you like, in any kind of way you like. I have a badge with my name on that my Dad had made for me in Afghan, which I thought would look perf on this! But any kind of badge or sew on patch might look cute.







And there you have it, as simple as that! 
A great way to give an old jacket some new life, or just something to make cool jackets look even cooler.



2 comments:

  1. I love this, I been meaning to buy a camouflage jacket for ages! I love the spikey studs :)

    http://eclectickitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...