Saturday 10 November 2012

Stone Bridge Hair Accessories

I don't know about you, but I tend to not opt for hair accessories for two reasons: I find it hard to find accessories that will suit me as I have quite thick and crazy, and I'm a little scared of looking silly.
So when Stone Bridge contacted me and said they offer a 'Tell us About Your Hair' service I was quite excited; you fill out a short form, which takes all of two minutes, and then they contact you suggesting accessories that they think would not only be suitable for your hair, but that will also suit your style needs. I think this is fantastic as you end up with a product that is for your hair! If you'd prefer to browse the site though, all hair accessories are placed under different styles of hair. So if you have fine hair, you'd click on that and it would show you suitable products. I really like that as I don't know a lot of hair accessory websites that offer this kind of service. 


Two products were chosen for me, one was a tortoise shell Rectangle Large Hair Claw which I love because it's quite a simple accessory and really easy to use. The other was a Chunky French Hair Stick which, I must admit frightened me a bit as I'm not one to use anything like that! But I'm quite glad it was sent to me because it made me explore different hairstyles rather than my standard, down, bun, ponytail which I always opt for. And although I wouldn't do the French Twist every day, I think it looks very chic and will definitely be doing it again. 







 Let me know what you think! Especially if you're thinking about buying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...