Saturday 3 November 2012

Vintage meets Modern

Apologies for not posting yesterday! It was birthday so I was out shopping and have lots to show you all. I won't be able to post Monday either as I'll be in Belgium and will no doubt have lots more to show you. 



Although the dress itself isn't vintage I'm pretty sure you could find a very similar, if not identical dress that is vintage. 
I've brought in metallics into to this outfit as not only were they the hottest thing going in S/S 12, but they will be for S/S 13, and metallics are always fantastic to wear anyway as they add a bit of glam to an otherwise flat look.
I personally love this nail ring as an edgy edition to my jewelry collection, but if it's a bit too edgy for you then try metallic nail varnish as it'll have the exact same effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...