Monday 12 November 2012

Ostend & Sluis

I took an overnight trip to Zebrugge last weekend and stopped off at Ostend in Belgium and Sluis, just over the border in the Netherlands, on the way. Even though it was really rainy and quite cold, both are extremely beautiful and sell ridiculously incredible tasting hot chocolate. Seriously it was like drinking liquid heaven. 
Ostend is also full of REALLY cute dogs. I think I spent most of the trip squealing with joy and asking poor Flemish/French people if I could pet their dogs in really slow English only to find that they actually spoke better English than I did. Mortified.

I wore some of my birthday goodies, and although it was cold and I opted for a metallic pleated skirt, I wore two pairs of really thick tights, a cardigan, and of course a faux fur scarf to keep the icy winds at bay. 
Here is what I wore and some of the beautiful sights I saw.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...