Thursday 15 November 2012

The Good Hood Store Wishlist


This would be the perfect outfit for almost any occasion. I'd probably wear it shopping if I'm honest; I'd be comfy whilst looking reaaaally chic. 
I wear skirts and dresses more than I do jeans or anything so this is pretty casual for me. 
Wearing a T Shirt with any skirt is a sure way to make the look a lot more relaxed. 
You could easily swap the bucket bag for a clutch to go from day to night as well, which is ideal if you're a busy lady!
I love this ring as well, it's a rough take on a delicate love heart which is perf for making any look more edgy.

Oh, and inside the box is a candle. And I LOVE candles. And pretty packaging. And this is both of those. They'd make cute gifts as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...