Saturday 17 November 2012

If I were a boy






Some wise words from my lovely Irish pal Cillian Garvey, "You can't really go wrong with a normal pair of jeans. And these days it's fairly hard to find a decent pair of them. Gotta love a slight twist on a classic. 
Pretty much love everything the boys at Skull and Bones Boys Club do. Handmade really means handmade with these two boyos. I have quiet an up session with tshirts with small print these days and the wolf is pretty bad ass, simple as.
Who Doesn't love a good Parka jacket. This one by element is probably one of my favorites, its just plain and simple no fancy bits on it. 
The hat by Anti Life is just really warm, been keeping my head warm in this lovely Irish weather that we always have, since I got it myself a few weeks back. And seeing as winters a coming you need a good pair of socks, and why would you not like the plant life ranger by Huf. 
The Nike SB Janoski are pretty awesome shoes in my eyes, seeing as there camo, camo is awesome."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...