Monday 19 November 2012

Tique Goodies!!!!!

You may have stumbled across Tique on ASOS Marketplace (if you haven't go and check it out here!), the lovely lady sales the cutest jewelry and collars, and everyone loves a cute collar.

I thought it would be apt to show you the gorgeous leather collar Tique sent me with my puppy. Because dogs wear collars.. and well my dog is the most handsome dog EVER. And he happened to pop into the picture so you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Tique also sent me some really sweet stackable rings which I am in love with! 






I really recommend taking a look at Tique; the collars come in all sorts of different materials and are such a good price. I think they're a really good way to make any outfit look completely different. This leather one makes an outfit look more edgy, whereas a lace one would just look adorable.

You can follow Tique on Twitter here, and you so totally should because these pieces are great. 

4 comments:

  1. Definitely gonna check Tique, those look too good.

    x
    www.affordablefashionforyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bracelet. Love that skirt too where is it from? x

    http://stylein2ition.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...