Sunday 5 February 2012

Possibly the most relaxing Saturday evening and Sunday morning ever.

My friend Sarah invited me to hers for the weekend so she could cook dinner for some friends and generally just have a really chilled out weekend after working our bums off for exams and just because we go to college six days a week so we need a well deserved rest!
Sarah and I went food shopping and when we got back it was freezing and starting to snow, so she lit the fire and it eventually got nice and cosy.
Dinner was so lovely, and it was so nice to catch up with people, especially because even though I go to sixth form with them all, I rarely see any of them.

Sarah, being the amazing hostess she is, ran me the most amazing bubble bath - she lit candles and everything the cutie.
We all ended up in the living room watching TV in front of the fire until about midnight.
When I saw the snow in the morning I was dreading my journey back to the boarding house, but when I got on the bus, so did an old man and his dog. We spoke the whole way back as I was in love with his dog. It sounds so silly but it really made me smile because he was so polite and although he was asking lots of questions he didn't come across as obnoxious or scary at all!
An uneventful weekend, but one I wish to repeat.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...