Saturday 4 February 2012

HEY BIG SPENDER! ....on a tiny budget.

I'm going to America on the 22nd of March for 2 weeks (too excited to get back there!) and because I'm trying to save money so that I can spend spend spend when I go to America, and so I can go travelling around Europe for a month with my best friend in August, I could only really buy essentials. I thought it was going to be really difficult because normally when I go shopping I see about a million things I love and just grab them all. So I wrote a list of things that I'd consider to be essentials before I went shopping. I'm not gonna lie, it was difficult, but I did it. And here is what I got, all for under £100.

Black faux leather shorts. These look great as they are, and also if you roll the legs up to make them more a pair of hot pants than casual shorts.

Pink denim hot pants. Considering throwing these in some bleach for a bit so they become less vibrant and more of a baby pink.

White lace shorts. These are perfect because they fit like high waisted shorts without making your bum look abnormally long.

Blue and black skinny jeans. I haven't worn light blue jeans for so long so I thought I may as well now we're slowly getting into spring!

Coral blouse. I love how you can make this look smart with a blazer or just chic with a nice jumper or a pair of skinnies. Certainly one of my favourite buys!


Brown leather sandals. I don't know about you, but I cannot stand the sandals that go in between your toes; they just irritate me far too much. So these are perfect, and so comfy for walking around all day.

Faux crocodile skin loafers. I don't think I need to say anything; they're gorgeous.

Yes, I would consider pretty underwear to be an essential; if you're wearing pretty underwear, you feel pretty. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...