Sunday 26 February 2012

Poland in food!


I absolutely adore trying different foods, especially in different countries, so going to a Kosher restaurant called Ariel in the Kazimierz district in Krakow was a must, and it did not let me down! I left thinking 'I wish I hadn't had that last bite..'
Exploring the different cafes and delicatessen shops in Rynek Glowny also got my heart pumping as I have a serious love for tea, coffee, pretty packaging and have a major sweet tooth.

Hope you enjoy these as much I did!






























2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following us!
    Love the photos. The desserts look amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all, I absolutely love your blog :) such good inspiration!
      Thankyou :)
      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...