Saturday 11 February 2012

My little trip to Epsom for an interview!

I had to get up at quarter to six in the morning, and it was minus 5, so as you can probably imagine, I wasn't feeling too chipper.

I then had to wait in the freezing cold York train station for an hour for my train. Upper Crust made my morning midly better.

This is a very blurred picture of me on a train. It was a university interview so I opted for dark jeans, chelsea boots, shirt, cropped jumper, leather jacket and a massive scarf and pair of mittens!

My nails did offer some joy in the cold, and even more so because I did them myself! The base colour is 'Jade Rose' - Chanel, and the tips are the silver foil effect - Barry M. So proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...