Saturday 4 February 2012

My favourite beauty buys for this season.

Even though I've had my dead ends chopped off, because I have fairly wavy hair (and because I dye it a lot..) my hair can get really dry and break very easily. When I saw this, I thought I may as well give it a go because it's fairly cheap so if it's rubbish I've not lost out. It's actually incredible! You just put on to your ends after you've washed it normally and leave it. You can feel and see the difference when it's dry; it's not frizzy or anything. It also smells so good!

I normally tend to opt for salon brands when I go for hair masks, simply because you get what you pay for. However, I thought if the Herbal Essences Split End Protection Cream was so good then surely so should their hair masks - and because I wasn't going for salon brands, I got two, which still worked out cheaper than one Toni and Guy reconstruction mask! They both smell so nice, and leave my hair feeling great. I would still totally recommend the Toni and Guy reconstruction mask if you're not on a budget though.

Pretty much everyone has been raving about sea salt spray at the moment, and I now know why! My hair is naturally wavy/curly and I don't even know how but this just makes my waves looks so much nicer. I put it into damp hair, rather than dry hair simply because I like the effect more, but it's up to you! I spray it pretty much all over, scrunch up my ends a little, and then when I wake up I look in the mirror and I'm like 'I feel like a beach babe with beach babe waves'. DEFINITELY A MUST.

I saw this recommended on someone else's blog so I thought I'd give it a go because of how much it was praised. Now, I like it, it does the job, and it does it well, but you have to be careful not to brush it into your roots as you're brushing it out as it can make your roots and finger tips very greasy! It also has an aftershave kind of smell to it which I'm not too keen on. I do like it as a product though.

I actually got this in one of the sets The Body Shop do for my birthday, and the whole Moringa range smells absolutely incredible. When I buy creams and things from The Body Shop I tend to opt for the 'safe' scented body butters like Strawberry, but I think from now on I will always get this one! It smells amazing, and because it's still really cold outside I think it's a must to keep your skin hydrated! I use this all over, especially on my elbows and knees and it leaves my skin feeling mega soft all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...