Friday 28 December 2012

NYE

I'm not going to ask if you have any resolutions or great epiphanies for 2013. If you do, great! But that's not what I'm here to find out or help you with. I'm here to equip you with everything you will need to look crazy hot on New Years Eve.

The guys over at Pantone have predicted that 2013's colour will be green, so why not get on this trend early? Bottle green is such a gorgeous colour and I don't think it's worn enough; people tend to opt for the safer colours of burgundy and navy blue - myself included but with embellishment like this it would be such a shame to say no to this dress. Oh, and if you're still umm-ing and arr-ing.. I can give you 20% off. That helps, doesn't it? Just use the code 'thestreetcomplex' when you're ready to checkout at motelrocks.com!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...