Wednesday 19 December 2012

lincoln

If you haven't been a long time reader (shame on you) then you won't know that I have a love of all things quaint and quite British. I'm lucky enough to have lived in York for most of my life, and am now lucky enough to live in Nottinghamshire/Lincolnshire. These places being full of boutiques, cute little cafes, sweet shops and history is what I love so much about where I live.
So when I had a day off from work, I took (Alex drove) my camera, my favourite coat, and a good looking friend to photograph and went into Lincoln town.




























1 comment:

  1. Me and my boyf.. (well, husband) wanted to go to England on a roadtrip this year! You can blame on us, but besides London we know NOTHING about the rest of your country! But I think I might be sharing your beautiful pics with him.
    xx
    Yazmina
    www.girlwithabanjo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...