Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas with Motel Rocks!

I don't know about you but I always feel so much pressure when it comes to Christmas parties. Not that I'm worried I won't look amazing (ofc I will..), but there's always the dilemma of what kind of party is it? Who's going? Is it low key? Should I wear heels? SHOULD I EVEN GO?!

It's the worst.

So I've put together for you an eye catching, but not sticking-out-like-a-sore-thumb outfit that could easily be worn with flats for more casual parties. And if that isn't enough. I'm also giving you 20% off everything you see in this look! I'm so cute, I know.


I love bodycon midi dresses at the moment; I just think they're so classy and so sexy. Teamed with this gold clutch I'd say you were ready for any old fash event but these JC's just make it just that little more edgy, just that little more eye catching. If they're a bit too 'out there' for you, then just stick on your favourite black velvet heels and you'll still look crazy hot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...