Sunday 11 March 2012

Is spring finally here?!

I wore a skirt with no tights and sunglasses and everything. It was brilliant.
Saturday started with a really nice walk to Rosie's house, where we got very creative and put together the most incredible lunch you have ever seen in your whole entire life.
That evening Kallum, Rosie, Jordan and I went to a cocktail bar in York called Bora Bora; we sat outside under the heated lamps and it genuinely felt like we may have been on holiday. Rosie and I somehow managed to sink three pitchers of Sex on the Beach and find some really cute back gardens.

Jordan and myself, looking rather happy..

Kallum and Rosie - the most beautiful couple ever

Jordan and I


On Sunday morning Jordan and I had lunch in Pret a Manger followed by fruit sorbet from Patisserie Valerie and a walk around the markets where I, being the kindest girl in the whole world, bought Jordan the most amazing looking and smelling brownie I have ever laid my eyes on! It was from a stall called 'Fairly Scrumptious', and the lovely Veronica Harnett bakes and decorates everything herself. You can find out more about her delicious baked goodies here.


Jordan

Avocado and cray fish salad! Mmmm



Lemon sorbet and Mandarin sorbet



Fairly Scrumptious cupcakes



Fairly Scrumptious cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...