Monday 12 March 2012

11 questions

Thank you to Stevie for tagging me in her 11 questions post (check her blog out if you're a bit of a beauty products fanatic).


The rules:

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post

4. Go to their page and tell them

5. No tag backs

6. You legitimately have to tag










My 11 Facts:

1. I'm obsessed with the idea of secret societies like the Free Masons etc

2. If I could I would leave off breakfast food for the rest of my life

3. I love travelling, by train, car, plane, boat, anything

4. I know what I want to do with my life, but I genuinely have no idea where I see myself next year nevermind in 5 years

5. Hearing people chew or swallow loudly is one of my biggest pet hates; it makes me feel so sick!

6. One of my guilty pleasures is McFly, and I am NOT ashamed to say that

7. I have a really rather large and passionate dislike for N-Dubz, especially Dappy

8. I think I look ill if I'm not wearing eyeliner or mascara

9. I adore my family more than they will ever be able to comprehend

10. I wish I'd kept Latin on at school
11. I subconsiously judge people on the shoes they wear

1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
Physically it would have to be my thighs because they're horrendous! But mentally I think I'd have to change how I always put myself down about every tiny thing.
2. Where is your favourite place to be?
This sounds so verrrry cliche, but anywhere where I'm with good friends and family!
3. If you had £1000, what would you do with it?
Save it for little things like flights and trains!
4. What is your favourite make-up item that you own?
Oh my god this is a really hard one... I'm going to have to say Finding Mr Bright - Benefit. So nice for a little glow!
5. How did you meet your best friend?
At boarding school when I was about 11 years old.
6. What is your favourite type of blog post to read and why?
I love blog posts that have some personality injected into them. Whether the post be about makeup, hair dye, food, a new clothing line, I like to see opinion and a little sense of humour.
7. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?
I'd like to keep my dignity thankyou very much!
8. Have a crush on someone that you shouldn't?
Most likely.
9. What do you do when your home alone?
Sing really loudly and talk to my dog more than usual.
10. Where was your last holiday?
Krakow, Poland.
11. What is your favourite ever song and why?
This is too difficult! My favourite song changes every second depending on what mood I'm in haha.


My Questions:


1. Who is your role model, and why?

2. Where is your favourite place to be?

3. If you had £1000, what would you do with it?

4. What is your favourite make-up item that you own?

5. What's one thing you love most about your bestfriend?

6. Where would you most like to travel to in the world, and why?

7. What's your favourite type of food?

8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

9. What do you do when your home alone?

10. What's your favourite day of the week, and why?

11. What's your favourite drink?





My tags:



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...