Saturday 28 January 2012

The mop chop!

It was 9:15 on an ice cold Saturday morning, and I was bumbling across the road in a vintage white dress, a mustard jumper, and leather jacket. I looked fairly confident with a smile upon my face, but inside, I felt sick to the bottom of my stomach. You may think I'm over reacting as I was only going to get my hair cut by the lovely ladies at Vanessa's, but I was going to get a serious cut. Now to you, three inches may not seem a lot, but when you've spent so long growing your hair, this is a major event in my hair's life! But I knew I needed it, my hair was dead. After the most relaxing head massage and deep conditioning, I went under the knife. My heart actually felt like it was in my mouth when I heard the first snip. But after many more of these bum clenching snips... I absolutely love my hair.




Sorry about the quality! I'm away for the weekend so I haven't got my camera on me! I'm sure you can all deal with my poor webcam quality for now.


2 comments:

  1. Cool hair, you look lovely. Is it dip dyed?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh :) it has been for agessss! I'm changing it in a few weeks though :) dark dark brown to copper, instead of brown to ash blonde :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...