Friday 6 January 2012

I've just caught up on all the sleep I've lost from being in Germany, I know it's only an hours time difference but when you've been getting in at 10 o'clock in the morning, showering, then sleeping until 3, only to eat and then get ready to go out again, I have need three days to recover! I had the most amazing time and I'm sure I shall be putting up pictures soon.
Anyway, this is my first tattoo. I got it done this evening with thanks to the amazing Poppy Powell at No Regrets in Gloucester! She's such a lovely girl, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect first tattoo. It's the symbol for infinity and my friend Hannah shall be getting a similar one; it may sound silly but she's my life! I've never had a better friend, and I will never again. This will act as a little reminder that even though we're in different countries we will always be bestfriends. I will love her forever.

1 comment:

  1. aww that's such a cute tattoo, I got one with a similar meaning last week and polly got the same. Hope your keeping well and good luck with the blog! New follower :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...