Saturday 21 January 2012

The question of the day!

whats it like at boarding school? what is your room like?
Anonymous
I say this everytime I get asked this question - I couldn’t possibly tell you what boarding school is like because It’s the complete norm to me. I’m 18 years old, and I’ve been here scince I was 9, so I wouldn’t be able to pick up on what you may find unusual to tell you! Sorry!
I don’t particularly love my room; I hate the furniture. But I try and make it as pretty and comfortable as I can with what I have haha. I’ll put some pictures up!

I really liked this question I recieved on Tumblr, so I thought I'd share the photos with you lot too. You have to appreciate that there's only so much I can do with what I have!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...