Saturday 7 April 2012

My favourite outfits from Orlando.

I could hardly say I blog about fashion if I didn't post about clothes, or the outfits I can sometimes wonderfully put together. So, here are some of my favourites, enjoy!

I wore this to see B.o.B and Ed Sheeran & Snow Patrol (all three were fantastic, and Snow Patrol were MAGICAL).
Floral Blouse - H&M
Pleated faux Leather Skirt - Primark
Grey Wedges - H&M
I wore this dress from Primark when I went to have a good sing a long to The Plain White Ts.
Shopping trip to Florida Premium Outlets!
Pastel Pink Shirt - Forever 21
Hot Pink Shorts - Topshop
Grey Wedges - H&M
Dinner and a wander around Florida Mall.
Pastel Blue Lace Vest - H&M
Pleated Faux Leather Skirt - Primark
Grey Wedges - H&M

4 comments:

  1. You look so lovely in all these outfits, i have this skirt and always wonder what to wear it with so thanks for the inspiration lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! & awww that's such a sweet thing to say, thank you so much missy!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit... loving the floral and love your wedges!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...