Tuesday 10 April 2012

Glossy Box March - Harrod's Edition.

I had this beauty of a box waiting for me when I arrived home so was very excited to try them. I've only tried a few so far as I've only had it a day, but shall keep you all updated :)

Versace, Vanitas Versace Eau de Parfum - this is a really fresh, light, flowery and girl smell; it's so nice! 
Bliss, Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter - possibly the weirdest combinations of scents I've seen advertised, but it actually smells really nice and fruity. Oh and is a lubriciously good moisturiser. 
Revive, Intensite Creme Lustre SPF30 - this claims to reduce the appearance of sagging skin, but as I don't have sagging skin all I can tell you is that it smells really nice and made my skin feel really soft.
Leighton Denny, High Performance Nail Colour - I've not used this yet as I already have nail varnish on and couldn't be bothered to take it off, but it's a really cute sweet pink colour. It claims that the more coats of it you put on the less sheer it becomes until it's opaque, so I'm excited to try it out.
Clarins, Extra-Firming Body Cream - I've not tried this yet but it smells yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...