Monday 9 April 2012

Manchester Escape Lounge

Waiting four hours for an eight and a half hour flight can be a mildly horrific experience. Waiting four hours for an eight and a half hour flight in Manchester's Escape Lounge made this experience a whole lot better.

Waiting patiently for my porridge

I can understand the pastries, but alcohol? It wasn't even 9am yet.

Eeeeee! I was in heaven!

This porridge was done to PERFECTION. Thank you to the lovely man at Manchester Airport for this.

In premium class your knifes and forks actually do their job. It's crazy.


Tea and scones are one of my favourite things in life.

This was the view outside my window.

Excuse my face, I'd been travelling for over eight and a half hours and it was REALLY sunny when we landed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...