Thursday 12 April 2012

My favourite buys from America!

As you can imagine I did a ridiculous amount of shopping whilst in Orlando. For some reason, when I'm in a country that uses a currency that isn't GBP, I don't see it as real money and therefore spend a lot more. So, as I spent way more than usual on an average shopping trip, I thought I'd share with you the ones that got me most excited.





HOW CUTE ARE THESE COCKTAILS!!!!!!!
Alice in Wonderland, flavoured tea bags. So cute and exciting!

This goes on like silk. You can use it in anyway you like. I use it lightly on my eyelids, normally on my cheek bones, and very lightly on the rest of my face. It gives your skin a really beautiful glow that makes you look so healthy.




This ACTUALLY works. I only bought a small bottle because I think it's quite expensive for what it actually is, and I didn't know if it worked. So now I'm going to have to buy I bigger bottle because it smells good and I can tell the difference with my hair after one go!
I've not used this yet, but I bought it at a Salon and an Italian woman there was raving about it so I thought I'd give it ago. I shall be sure to tell you whether it's worth it when I've tried it!
My hair is fairly wavy, and because it can get quite dry it can sometimes go frizzy and this solves my problems! I used it first when my hair was really wet and, obviously, didn't see any effects, but when I tried it with 80% dry hair it worked a dream.
I feel this was my bargain buy of the entire two weeks. All I seem to be buying makeup wise recently is things that make your skin iridescent, glow, or silky, and all the things I've been buying have been quite small, but with a large price tag to it. This, however, was roughly £3 from Wal Mart and is huge. It does exactly what it says and I wish I'd bought 1234567800000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...