Wednesday 21 December 2011

Bunty & co. part two.


 This jumper was so soft and thick - perfect for the winter! Jumpers are really in this A/W, and if you're too scared to go for those bright colours I think this soft cream would almost definitely suffice, especially with the boots below.















I absolutely fell in love with these boots when I first saw them; they're very similar to Vivienne Westwood's pirate boots but for a fraction of the price. Not only do they have the practicality factor in that they'll keep your feet warm and dry for the winter, but you'll look pretty chic too!













This navajo inspired cardigan was the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. The clashing prints and vivid colours are exactly on trend for this A/W, but they keep it wearable with the neutral beiges for you girls who freak out at the thought of bright colours and any kind of print at all!













For those of you who know me, you'll know that I have a bit of a thing for pugs - so to come across this vest was a gem! The simplicity and cuteness of the phrase 'pugs in pants' is enough to make anyone smile. Complete with the sweetest drawings I think it would make the perfect gift, for Christmas or not (hint, hint, hint, hint). The beauty of 'Hand-made with love, by bunty' is a gorgeous finishing touch. Enough to make me want five.







1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to buy that cardigan from http://www.punkyfish.com/products/Chunky-knit-cardigan-blue.html for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...