Sunday 6 May 2012

A few of this season's lipstick trends (with thanks to Alicee Boyes!)




I'm normally not too keen on 'shimmery' lipsticks, but it went on really nicely and I don't think it looks half bad?!






I really like the colour of this because it's just a different shade of my lip colour so it maked me look like I'd made an effort without trying too hard.






Althought I like the colour, it felt like I was colouring my lips in with a crayon..






I think this one is my favourite as it gives a sleek and 'proper' effect, but at the same time it's really casual. I loved it.





This is definately a must for minimal eyes and a minimal/plain dress.





This went on like silk, it's similar to the Chanel one, but I think perhaps a pound or so cheaper?





I was really frightened about trying this one! But I think with a simple black dress this could look so glamourous.

The gorgeous Alicee Boyes helped me out with this post by letting me borrow some shades, which I am forever greatful for as it's helped me decide my next purchase!
Do you have any brand of lipstick or lipstick colour you can't live without? Or even any tips on how best to apply, or which shades go with what? Leave me a comment :)

5 comments:

  1. Chanel rouge allure velvet nr 37 exuberante is my favorite. Perfect colour and suits anything. Love the chanel you're trying as well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about experimenting with some lip stains as well, as they seem to stay on for a lot longer!xxx

      Delete
  2. Pretty colours!!! Loving the blog gorg. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple lipstick is the EXACT colour i've been wanting for a while. I love dark lips and takes such guts to wear it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...